Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: I demand some explanations by RG--CALL militarybook

The directions Milestone gave lead you to all information available about the re-exam. Thanks Milestone. There is alot to read.

From the few minutes I spent there. I determined yes, there are only 10 claims to the original 336 patent. All ten claims were challenged on 1/30/07 by PubPat (Public Patent Foundation) a non-profit organization supported by many large electronic companies and others. Most here know about them.

Their challenge to the patents is based on prior art by Mostek, Ledzius, Thaden and others.

In Sept 08 Moore presented a response listing the original 10 claims with NO changes to them, plus an additional 10 claims that I would assume(I didn't read them) support or clairify the original 10 claims.

We wait for USTPO.

IMO the verbage in the Pacer was nothing more than lawyer talk attempting to cast doubt about the patents and the strength of the Texas claim construction.

Jan 22, 2009 07:59AM
Jan 22, 2009 05:35PM
Jan 22, 2009 05:55PM
Jan 23, 2009 02:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply