Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: New Pacer--OPPOSITION OF PLAINTIFFS HTC CORPORATION AND HTC AMERICA, INC. TO DEF

"Let me ask you this: did the EDOT Markman ruling pertain anyway to the validity of the patents?I didn't notice any mention of validity in Judge Wards ruling"

IMO...No....Again, my interpretation of the Judge's ruling regarding the Markman is that the Judge simply ruled what words / phrases mean in his opinion and the framework from which BOTH sides may argue their respective arguments in His courtroom. Nothing more, nothing less.

The case had not progressed to the point where issues of infringement or validity were even discussed before him. Ultimately, TPL punted and decided it was better to fight another day and not let the assumed liklihood of future hundreds of millions in license fees be subject to a jury, without more ammunition coming from PTO validation. Lessons learned.

I believe Milestone provided a much more detailed Legal definition of what goes into a Markman ruling....Kudos... The PTO decision will be announced sometime this Spring, maybe sooner. Will BIG Corporate America win over Markman guidance and sheer number of licenses granted to date?????

Currently, I am much more dismayed at the current Crossflo financial outlook - $3-$6M????......You got to be kidding. Based on the previous estimate on this Board of $20M, I believed revenues would double, based on accelerated ramp-up, fusion center wins, and Project - Obama's desire to rapidly modernize medical record storage. BTW, the current forecast of $20B for medical record modernization has several speedbumps to overcome, e.g. serious privacy issues, hospital reimbursement, inertia. which will slow down Crossflo's growth. Still $3M-$6M seems much too low for me IMHO.

Virt

New Message
Please login to post a reply