Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

From what I have read on the board & simple Google research it safe to say the USPTO ruling is completely separate from the German ruling... when the USPTO did their litigation search do they do that internationally???? maybe... It seems clear to me the rulings are completely separate.... This does give us leverage with any companies selling or producing in Germany that is clear also.... The PR could of had a better sales pitch,,, but RG IMHO does not want to have interpret every ruling and it effect on the stock/ company... it is what it is.... we must wait to see who flinches on this ruling... Remember this is like a card game we are only watching the cards as played.... In the background things may be going are way.... because this is ex-parte TPL may know what is happening by now... If the re-exam is going are way just wait to be in better bargaining position.... I think as stockholder we have become a bit to needy,,,, once again IMHO....

New Message
Please login to post a reply