Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: ARM, and the rest of the patent thieves, just look at my Avatar, thats the MMP

"Why are they spending so much money if they did not have anything worth while fighting for.... its obvious to me, the MMP is valid, it will be declared valid, and there is only one way this stock can go..... UP!"

I agree it certainly is valid. I've never heard, or read of any company coming forward with a patent for our technology. Yet they all use our technology, where did it come from.? Did it just dawn on the hundreds of infringers to just use this all at once? What is obvious is that no one but us has a patent on this trchnology, or it certainly would have been made apparent by now. And this is what really irks me:

""Patriot Scientific is yet another corporate front for contingency fee patent attorneys to sue and threaten productive members of society," said Dan Ravicher, PUBPAT's Executive Director. "While one can't blame them for doing what is in their self interest - much like one can't blame cockroaches for appearing when it is you who left crumbs on the counter - it is past time for our policy makers to ask themselves whether such activity is beneficial for the public, or is instead a siphoning of resources that could be better spent on doing technological research or passed on to consumers in lower prices for goods."

Just who really are the cockroaches. The hundreds of thieves who will not buy microprocessors from us and in turn, turn us into patent trolls. ( so to speak) Or us who just want to be compensated for what apparently is a great and needed technology. I guess Dan Ravicher doesn't consider himself a cockroach because of the expensive china from which he eats his crumbs. Such a lowlife taking the high ground, unbelieveable.

New Message
Please login to post a reply