Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Some things I really liked fro the letter---------

posted on Feb 11, 2009 05:27AM
We are encouraged by recent comments coming out of the new Obama administration that Crossflo’s technology can be an enabling technology for many new administration initiatives in both healthcare and public safety and funding will likely be increased in support of these programs. We are also beginning to develop plans for a more aggressive PR and strategic product positioning efforts for Crossflo. We want to capitalize on the current visibility in the market of the unsatisfied need for healthcare and public safety data sharing technology. We believe that the market timing for Crossflo’s technology could not be better. The CDX operational platforms Crossflo currently has deployed in New Jersey and Montana serve as “live” examples of the power, and ease, with which the Crossflo tools can implement broad, yet secure data sharing, among multiple agencies or entities. Talis Data Systems- Patriot has a 37% ownership position in Talis Data Systems, a San Diego manufacturer of multi-domain networking controllers for military, and government agency, facilities, including ships. Talis’ IP is embedded in its unique multi-domain security controller with peripheral access controller. Further, its Datagent unit has passed NSA certification testing. Talis is pre-revenue but has begun sampling customer units for evaluation on both Dell and HP PC platforms. Talis will go to market, largely, through computer system integrators such as Synnex, BlueTech and Arrow. Initial revenues are projected in the second half of 2009. Talis’ products will be represented at the upcoming Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA) West show in San Diego on February 11-13. I can hardly wait for the aggressive PR to begin--Thanks, RG GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply