Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 03, 2009 02:25AM
Mar 03, 2009 03:11AM
Mar 03, 2009 05:00AM
Mar 03, 2009 06:47AM
Mar 03, 2009 09:13AM
Mar 03, 2009 11:55AM

Re: Since PTSC needs cash...B

posted on Mar 03, 2009 01:32PM

Maybe you ought to stop laughing and think about it a little bit.

Your post are funny... so I cannot help it.. This one is not quite as funny as your common means one..... so lets go through this post...

Lottery winners will take a one time payment for the same reason.

this is why many take a one time payment... "surprisingly smaller once it’s been taxed and broken down into 20 yearly payments. ... And, if one chose to take that lump-sum and invest it privately, ..."

But back to PTSC and IP License's... B take a look @ Rambus who a IP licensing powerhouse... How many one time paymants do they take??? NONE they have been doing this for years.. Do a search On "Rambus IP".. read then comback and discuss...
Under the new Samsung licensing agreement, Rambus will collect royalties for DDR SDRAM and the controllers at a higher rate than what it gets for Direct

Your statement ....I paraphrase.. that reoccuring earnings are over rated.. put me on the ground with laughter... PEOPLE buy stock & hold need to see steady Revenues!!! .03 cent one 1/4 & a loss the next... and what will happen next 1/4 is not a good environment to hold a stock

Does that help?

No it does not help.. but keep up the funny stuff... you put a smile on face... which we can all use...

New Message
Please login to post a reply