Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I hate to be a pessimist here but IMo get your boots ready for marching...In this economy and with so many high profile companies on the brink of chapter 11...even with a positive reexam...I can see the licensing still proceed at a snails pace.

IMO now is not the time to push those out there with infringement notifications...esp. if we're looking for larger $$$$ than before....with the economy in the tank worldwide any demand for licensing revenue, by us, could just push a large number of companies to be the first to file...esp. if their lawyers are already on a retainer basis. The potential licensees would use the courts as a delaying tactic for as long as they could hoping that either we run out of cash or just succomb to a smaller demand in $$$....in any case it would cause us more legal expense and delay any revenue for a long time IMO.

This may be the main reason you see and hear so little from RG regarding the MMP licensing revenue. He could easily know that the timeline he gave us a year ago is now coming to fruition, (months and years) not only on the reexams but also on any major signings for licensing...and thus his concentration and push for the M&A ventures we have entered into.

I know many say they are here just for the patents, esp. the 336. It may be time to reconsider your position on that matter and adjust your thinking to the fact that this company may be a lot longer in generating any major shift in the PPS...esp. until the M&A activites pan out to give a substantial revenue base...of an ongoing nature.

Positive reexams will be good but the lack of free cash within our corporate entities at this time just puts us in a bad position to start demanding licensing fees esp. those of a larger $$$$ nature.

Once again. I hope I'm wrong, but IMO I just don't see it it occurring as quickly as we'd like and not with a high $$$$ licensing package either.

JMHO

Mar 08, 2009 10:40AM
Mar 08, 2009 11:27AM

Mar 08, 2009 11:53AM

Mar 08, 2009 01:59PM

Mar 08, 2009 02:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply