Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Mar 08, 2009 08:05AM

Well for sure it wouldn't be the first , nor the last time I'm wrong...and in this case I would gladly be so.

I really don't see how "MMP will save court money"...if many of these guys do not want to pay and they decide to file first in No. California and fight licensing based on non- iinfringement...our legal fees will eat up a bunch of any settlement.

RG has done pretty well as far as M&A is concerned , IMO.

But remember we are down to 7MM in cash...3.5 of which was borrowed against the ARS with only 3.5 left as borrowable against the face value remaining at this time....with only 1 signing since last November and the current spend rate within PTSC and PDS too.....well..as the last Q said...there is enough to get us through the year....and I hope he means calendar year.

The cash reserve we will have at the end of Feb. will be a surprise to many of us here...and that was the one asset we had that kept us in good light with the market...$/share....that has been reduced dramatically...so I agree with you that RG has done some good things with our cash in thelast 6 months...but that well is runnign real dry...comparatively speaking

Mar 08, 2009 10:40AM
Mar 08, 2009 11:27AM

Mar 08, 2009 11:53AM

Mar 08, 2009 01:59PM

Mar 08, 2009 02:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply