Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: German affirmation + Counterpart statement = over a month later, nothing

What you advocate is real quality, but IMO not that practical. We have to many small targets available, that would not be worth going to court for a small reward. Besides that we do not want to become the object of a lot of publicity. The 100 to 500 million dollar damage cases should come near the end of the MMP patent's life, when we have soaked up all the relatively easy money.

You note the availability of Chapter 11 yet suggest that the low fruit/small targets will be easier pickings. Isn't it these self-same small targets who suffer worst when credit is difficult and are more likely to file for bankruptcy?

To use a fencing analogy, having parried Deutsche Telecom's nullity claim, it is the subsequent riposte that places the opponent on the defensive - an injunction. Why do you think DT went to all the trouble and costs to invalidate the patent? I hope Alliacense have got their ladder out and are now cherry picking, let the low fruit fall as it may.

If/when an injunction is sought against DT, I would want it covered in every possible media, for maximum exposure - are you going to be the next alleged infringer coming to Germany?

A DT-type case, in Germany, would, in my very humble opinion, shake a lot of that low hanging fruit and potentially open up more checkbooks much faster than waiting for the fruit to drop.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply