Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hi Steve -

I believe Patriot is a bigger risk now versus a year or two ago simply because the licenses have come to a "screeching hault". At one point, we had house hold names like Nikon and Olympus signing up once a week. There hasn't been a license sold in how long? Take a look at Patriot's website - it used to boast about all of the well known companies who have bought an MMP license. All of these famous company logos have disappeared from the Patriot website. It seems obvious to me that they are trying to shift away from the MMPs and focus on Crossflo, Holocom ect.

I think a positive USPTO decision is far from a lock. The USPTO is obviously being very tough on the MMPs so I'm not going to get my hopes up. I don't like the tone they're setting.

Everyone is all excited about Crossflo, but what are the odds that this company will become so popular when there are so many other competitiors jockeying to fill this niche? Check out Crossflo's website - they're not even hiring right now.

To sum it up, we had big name companies signing up fairly frequently - paying us a few million a pop. Now, nothing is coming in. Too bad someone was dumping millions and millions of shares while all these companies were signing up.

This is why I believe Patriot is now a riskier investment.

GLTA - Patientman

New Message
Please login to post a reply