Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: The '336 is still VALID - in theory, but in reality?
Mar 19, 2009 05:37AM
Mar 19, 2009 05:58AM
Mar 19, 2009 07:47AM

Mar 19, 2009 07:53AM

I have been watching this stock for years. The amazing thing to me is after the news and several million shares traded . The PPS is actually holding. Which means this company has real value even after the rejection.

1.) No word from the company and 2.) Crossflo potential. That's what you get for 8 cents.

I've been watching this stock for years as well. I happen to think the rejection notice was pretty much already built into the SP. Based on Patriot's past and the SP decline, I don't think the market expected to collect any meaningful revenue from the patents. If the market expected the patents to pass and bring in substantial revenue, the SP would have been a lot higher than .10.

.08 is speculation on Crossflo's potential. It sounds kind of funny to say - we're in great shape holding here at .08 when the SP was over .50 not too long ago.

New Message
Please login to post a reply