Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have said before

posted on Mar 19, 2009 06:49PM
that I think that RG, PB, and DS came to our company to get Crossflo onto the market. At the time they came aboard we had enough money in our till to allow them to purchase Crossflo and the others. I am still excited about the potential of all of the new additions, but I think Crossflo could really do well considering what is about to happen in the healthcare field. What concerns me now is if there is enough money remaining to market it as needed. It seems to me that RG has taken great efforts to ween us away from dwelling on the MMP. Possible reasons: 1) Perhaps he did see problems with it some time ago. 2) Perhaps he realized the political powers of PUBAT too late. 3) Perhaps he just did not want us to be dissapointed if we got a rejection. 4) Perhaps he thought the odds of us winninig were greater if they were quiet about it. There could be dozens of reasons. Most of us became investors in this co. b/c of the patents. We have watched these go through many trials and tribulations and it is not easy for any of us to quit searching for the answers. Most of us think we know the answers and can not understand how anyone else could not see what we do. I hope that they file an appeal and the examiners can come around to how we see things. Lambertslunatics speculation about a German firm buying out the entire MMP was not bad IF we could get enough money for them. I really don't see DL doing this as I think much of what they are trying to do is dependent on the MMP. At this point I don't see how we have enough money to continue the fight--the legal fees are taking all of the money that we have. There is just too much that is unknown right now--we need to hear from management. GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply