Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Opty.. Is your take that 148 is approve with ammendment?? HELP

Opty.. Is your take that 148 is approve with ammendment?? HELP

posted on Mar 28, 2009 01:28PM

That would be great news... I know it is normal to ammend a cliam which would usually make the patent more powerful....

We are so far undervalued at this point it is ridiculous…

6 million in profits a quarter is about .88 cents with a pe of 15…(oh yeah we have 5-6 cents a share in cash/investment)

What is possible…

148 passes prices go up!!! (MMP)

Talis IMHO could be a big unknown for us… the secure solution sells for about 4,000 (plus smart cards) if that is chosen as a direction it would have to be a wide scale secure computing would have to be wide scaled..(why have some secure and some not),,, 2,000 or more computers would … of course Holocom would be used on any connection(even wireless)….

Crossflo… seems like we are right on edge here… once again if it is a wide scale solution…(3 million per data center?? Not sure about this)

Holocom has been a great invest for we paid..(3/4 of million)… It seems like increased installs(from hunting) and also appears to be the solution for any secure connection… hope we see a million in profit this ¼…

Nupower… I know we have already put resources toward licensing (which as shown up as admin cost).. but any license like MMP would be all profit….

Avot once again cutting edge… and an unknown.. we own only a small portion but if they take off they will need money…. We would either loan or increase postion….

It seems like Holocom any any one of these could be 6 million in profits… If we hit on all cylinders… look out!!!

I hope the 148 is good!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply