Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"1) The price of the licensing deals has slowed "significantly" and the price of a license has dropped "significantly".

Surely you can see that this statement you posted as fact is not factual at all but your opinion. We have recently seen 3 licenses in two weeks time that is a "significant" increase in my view for licensing. Also how do you know that the price of these latest licenses has dropped? You also state this as fact and again this is your opinion as no dollar amount has or will be disclosed until the Q.

"2) The communications and marketing have noticeably shifted away from the MMP." You state this as fact when clearly it is your opinion.

Fact the latest PR's still promote the MMP.

Fact Pohl and Turley had little to promote except the MMP.

Fact RG has little control over the MMP licensing effort and his job is to build the company beyond the MMP for the future when the MMP does expire.

These are reasons that I don't buy into your interperatation of a communications and marketing shift away from the MMP.

"3) The USPTO issued the patents a final rejection - most would agree that this is not a positive but a negative."

I agree that this is a negative right now. Fact the USPTO issued final rejections may be overturned and the patents may be revalidated.

Fact the MMP patent in it's entirety has been revalidated in Germany and most would agree that this is a positive not a negative.

I remain confident that the USPTO will eventually revalidate the MMP patents.

" 4) Some key players are suing each other. My experience is that people start suing each other when things go bad - you will undoubteably say the opposite and state that Moore is suing because the patents are so valuable now."

Fact Fish sued PTSC and PTSC and Fish came to an agreement and worked things out. This was not catostrophic by any means but the worry wart crowd here blew it up into a big deal at the time. I ask you based on this experience was Fish suing because the patents were not worth much or was it because the patents were worth a lot?

Fact we have very little detail about what is going on between Moore and TPL and we need to gather facts from the proper sources (PTSC) rather than run off on scenarios of doom and gloom. For all we know Moore and TPL may have already relolved the ownership issues and this attempt to create fear and panic to drive the SP down further may be for not.

"5) The SP is at .10 and dropping

Yes it is at .10 I'm not so sure it is continuing to drop as we've been at the .085 to .012 range for quite some time now. I do however feel that negative posting without facts does influence prospective investors and ultimately effects the share price negatively.

The reasons and facts I list above are why I still am Optomistic about the MMP and it's potential as well as the future of PTSC.

Also concerning the SP; I also question why we only are graced on this board with Biajj posts when there is potential for somthing bad to happen. He comes on here and bashes the company and one of the only posters that has any legal background that still posts here. Biajj is respected by many on this forum and his posts are considered gospel by many here. His posts carry much weight on this forum. Such respect also carries responsibility in my mind and that should not be taken lightly by Biajj with acusations and personal attacks without knowing the facts. I question his motives for doing these things. I assume he is much smarter than me and has sold some or most of his position before the collapse of the SP to a dime. I question his motives for only posting here now in a negative tone towards PTSC and respected posters on this forum. Why is he trying to create doubt, fear and panic in investors minds? Is it in an attempt to further drive the SP down so he can get back in at lower levels? Is he disgruntled from previous involvement with PTSC? If he does view PTSC in a negative light now, then why would he come on this forum and attack Milestone who's posts also carry much weight on this forum? Only Biajj can answer these questions and I hope he does.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply