Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"1) The price of the licensing deals has slowed "significantly" and the price of a license has dropped "significantly".

Surely you can see that this statement you posted as fact is not factual at all but your opinion. We have recently seen 3 licenses in two weeks time that is a "significant" increase in my view for licensing. Also how do you know that the price of these latest licenses has dropped? You also state this as fact and again this is your opinion as no dollar amount has or will be disclosed until the Q.

Ahh - No. The statement above "is" factual - it is based on the recent quarterlys we've seen, the licensing fees have decreased quite a bit. Why would posters complain that we're now "giving the licenses away" compared to previous years. Check the Qs!!! I think most on this forum would agree. The number of licenses we've sold in the past 6 months has decreased drastically compared to the same 6 month period of the previous year. Don't believe me, call the company. The BOD and Leckrone admitted that companies are now reluctant to sign-up because of the re-exam.

Posters on this board have stated that 95% of all re-exams end up receiving a final rejection - so not to worry. This is blatantly false information and I'm not sure why someone would make it up - then post it.

Someone else stated that the Final Rejection was "Much Ado About Nothing". This is also a blatantly false statement. Needless to say, a final rejection is a serious matter for any patent holder. Why would someone post such a statement!?

I'm very "hopeful" about Crossflo, but the MMPs paying off big is nothing short of a huge long shot.

GLTY

New Message
Please login to post a reply