Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

< It has issues, it has large outstanding shares, with more to come imo. It has cash problems, after taking in $150,000,000 it has had to recently take on debt. It has illiquid investments. It has a huge payroll, and has committed itself to capital expedenture needs that it cannot guarentee it can provide.>

I don't disagree with any of the above, and one could argue that the above actions, along with the selling by Swartz, have helped us get to 10 cents. I see changes at the company that are beneficial. More are needed, especially with the BOD and their pay. IMHO few here would disagree. However, we can not change the past. As investors in this company, we can only try to influence the future. Do you have any suggestions on what investors should be doing to increase shareholder value? I don't trust people who repeatedly point out problems with a company, but offer no solutions. Having been our shareholder rep, I'd like to think that you would like to help shareholders. You should know the company better than most. What do you suggest be done by all of us blind sheep who are out to lunch? Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply