Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Mr. Moore updated his website again today. It doesn't sound very .......

Mr. Moore updated his website again today. It doesn't sound very .......

posted on Apr 03, 2009 09:09PM

promising between him and TPL. It makes my call to Intellasys today even more puzzling. Here are his updated quotes in case TPL succeeds in taking them down. You guys can say what you want but I agree with Ease. Nothing good can come from this in the short term. I understand what Milestone is saying but, the primary issue facing PTSC will be the potential for major delays in future licensing agreements. Here are a few quotes or you can just go to his site colorforth.com.

Updated 2009 April 3

Introduction

S40 Multicomputer Chip

"I have been asked by TPL to remove this page. That's what I mean by discouraging communication. Do they want to sell chips? I'm thinking about it.

Spectacular chip! 40 microcomputers, each with 128 words of 18-bit memory. Each capable of 700 Mips. "

and

Moore v TPL

"I have been threatened by TPL if I don't remove this page. Apparently public disclosure by TPL must be concealed. I'm thinking about it. Since 10,000 people have seen it, what would removing it accomplish?

There's a quotation attributed to Burke: "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

My association with TPL has resulted in a lawsuit. Details as my lawyer permits."

New Message
Please login to post a reply