Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Brian?

posted on Apr 03, 2009 09:14PM

Each time he posts he seems to question peoples intent as if he was the authority/board monitor. He appears to have a silver tongue, but I'm not the least bit impressed. I feel that you should be allowed to post whatever you like related to the company as long as you are within boundaries of respect to the company and others on this board. Any one of us has opinions and we should be free to share them without reservation or thinking we may be suspect to interrogation. We should always be aware that it's okay to disagree, but be polite about it. As share holder rep. Brian was of no benefit to anyone as far as I can tell and was only a token gesture by the former leaders of PTSC. My suggestion is to ignore his posts when he calls into question whatever it is that you've said as if you have to actually defend yourself. They accomplished what they set out to do. Pohl and company enriched themselves very well, I'm sure. These are my opinions and given the underlying state of how publicly traded companies have conducted business as we've seen of recent revelations why should I believe other wise. I post this with good intent. Not to piss anybody off. And I also feel that I don't have to defend what I said as it is just my opinion and I don't post this with the intent to change anyone else's opinion of the company or its directors or to manipulate the share price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply