Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If I am not mistaken, this rift between Moore and TPL would only include half of the patent ownership. It was decided in a California court that we own the other half- which we purchased outright from Fish. In our master agreement with TPL Moore, I believe, signed on also, then he signed also in the PDS master agreement. So the question is this: If the agreement between Moore and TPL dissolves, is Moore obligated to continue his agreement to us? I've read somewhere on this board mentioned that both parties to ownership of the patent have to agree to go after infringers. It would seem that this is a non-issue because he signed the two master-agreements involving us. Even if the master-agreement with TPL were disolved, he is still obligated by the one with PDS. We need someone to look into that. I am no Lawyer by any means. The only problems we have are: 1) time spent resolving these issues, and 2) will the revenue stop while it is being resolved? 3) how does it affect license agreement already made, did TPL mis-represent them selves?

New Message
Please login to post a reply