Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: More information. This part is VERY interesting. I guess this is what happens

More information. This part is VERY interesting. I guess this is what happens

posted on Apr 04, 2009 11:40AM

when you sleep with snakes. For those of you who argue TPL is certainly worthy of our trust, it's wake up time. Mr. Moore is a creator not a business manager. People like that don't live for the financial reward, that is secondary. Engineers/inventors live for the thrill of bringing something to life. In all my reading about Mr. Moore I've never felt like he lived for the money. On his own website he talks about having financial difficulties. He even state that his ship didn't come in until after the passing of his wife. I think this man is a person of integrity and that's why I'm bothered. I'm relieved to hear him say he doesn't plan on interferring with licensing but at the same time I'm alarmed at the allegations against or supposed honest partner, TPL. How do we really know how much the Leckrones charge to Expenses? See Below:

Royalty Payments

Given the amazing level of interest, I feel obliged to discuss the issue that prompted this posting. I didn't ask to become rich and don't like to whine about not being rich enough. But I won't be cheated.

The situation is that Dan Leckrone (TPL) has refused to pay me the royalties specified in our contract. He is spending millions each month, of which I get zip. Unfortunately, the proceeds are paid to him and he exerts full control. I've argued with him for years, the last 9 months thru my lawyers.

Income

The last payment I received was in July 2008. Since then he's boasted of another $1M in licenses. A review of my records indicates that I've received $11M over the last 5 years. I invested most of this money in residential real estate:

• My former residence in the Sierra, now my cabin
  • A house in Central California for my son
  • A marvelous house I'm building at Lake Tahoe
To do this, I relied on an income stream. My liquid reserves are almost exhausted and I'm pressed to fulfill my obligations. I'd like to keep spending and thus stimulate the economy. And I still need to support the SEAForth project.

Commercialization Agreement

Patriot Scientific and I own what is called the Moore Microprocessor Portfolio; a set of 7 US patents and 15 foreign versions. We each own 50%.

My agreement with TPL is complicated. Basically, I hired him to license and enforce the MMP patents. He was to receive 45% of the proceeds; that is, 45% of my 50%. Leckrone made a deal (2" thick) with Patriot that included 15% off the top for expenses.

I agreed to a deduction of 11% for TPL's investors. And he agreed to fund 45% of the SEAForth chip development project. So my share is reduced from 55% to 49.5% and further reduced by 55% of SEAForth expenses. He terminated SEAForth in January 2009, so that deduction is gone.

Leckrone has commingled funds in such a way the SEAForth expenses are hard to determine; perhaps $40M. They're mixed up with the expenses of other TPL projects. He has used this confusion to charge me arbitrary allocations for a plethora of expenses. This is the subject of an on-going audit.

Audit

My audit of TPL has documented MMP revenue of $260M. My 25% would be $65M. Deducting $25M for SEAForth expenses leaves $40M of which I've been paid $10M. So $30M is unaccounted for. I conclude that TPL owes me at least $20M of which he admits to $6M.

These numbers will be refined and documented, but the conclusion will not change much. Massive unacknowledged debt.

Leckrone can resolve this issue at any time by agreeing to what he owes me and arranging to pay it. Else a court will decide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply