Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Can We Trust Dan Leckrone? Heck No!! Split with TPL and

posted on Apr 06, 2009 11:50AM

I, too, agree that the MMP is worth more than $40MM but it will take time to generate those grandiose millions. Licensing fees have been decreasing even prior to the final rejections. I'm not saying that future licenses will be likewise small but there's no evidence that says otherwise and all the while TPL is sucking the life out of us with legal fees.

How many licenses would have to be sold to net PTSC $40MM and how long would it take?

Your question below is the $40MM or $400MM dollar question and no guarantees that the MMP will be revalidated.

"How much more will it be worth once the USPTO rules on revalidation?"

Our discussion is moot. TPL would rather steal the MMP than buy it from PTSC anyway. Hopefully, Crossflo and company(Holocom, Avot, etc) can generate revenues to keep us afloat and can become profitable while we wait out the MMP saga. Meanwhile, I'm quite sure that Leckrone will keep the cards and letters (legal fees) coming due to the on-going MMP licensing program.

Thanks for your comments. BTW, I'm long no matter what. MMP or no. Go Crossflo!!!

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply