Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Mr. Moore has taken down the Moore v TPL section on his site.

Re: Moore v TPL section on his site. Updated 2009 April 7

posted on Apr 07, 2009 10:05AM

Updated 2009 April 7

Introduction

Last week I started to update this site to inform colorForth users of recent developments.

I've continued to design multi-core chips. Will document the latest soon as I can. ColorForth and OKAD have continued to evolve in a most satisfactory manner.

Investments

May I offer some investment opportunities?
  • $1M to finish my house
  • $10M to fund a multi-computer chip company
Contact chipchuck@colorforth.com

colorForth

A dialect of Forth that uses color to replace punctuation. Native Pentium and Windows versions. Produces extremely compact programs. Instant compile from pre-parsed source.

Latest changes are compressed source: colorForth, OKAD and S40 in 290K (25%). Also blue words that are executed at edit time, for formatting text.

OKAD

A suite of VLSI design tools for layout and simulation. Compact description of gates, cells and chip. Resulting GDS II file ready for fabrication.

S40 Multicomputer Chip

Spectacular chip! 40 microcomputers, each with 128 words of 18-bit memory. Each capable of 700 Mips.

Chuck Moore

chipchuck@colorforth.com

Lives in Nevada at Lake Tahoe. Loves to hike the Tahoe Rim Trail as well as the Pacific Crest Trail.

Min Moore
1932 - 2005

There's a quotation attributed to Burke: "All that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Masterminds of Programming

This book has just been published. It includes an interview with me.

Poems

Sometimes the pros say it best. To be perfectly clear, I've emphasized some lines.

Invictus, Henley

The Weariest River, Swinburne

Coloring, Sarah Hall Maney

Road Not Taken, Robert Frost

Mending Wall, Robert Frost

Ulysses, Alfred Lord Tennyson

The Explorer, Rudyard Kipling

My Lost Youth, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

High Flight, John Gillespie Magee

http://www.colorforth.com/

Be well

New Message