Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Summary of webcast questions - Apr. 8, 2009 - 11:45pm

What we always do ... rattle our sabers, urge fellow shareholders to vote the BOD out, call upon Mary and Joseph to make things right, curse the ground Leckrone walks on with his pals CJ and Swartz, visit the tavern, and wait. and wait. and wait.

We used to have a shareholder rep we used to call upon for our salvation. Many of us thought he was the 2nd coming. But that was unfair to have so high expectation of a mere mortal. He did what he could and got a bit banged up for his effort. Some still appreciate his selfless efforts. I know I did and do.

No tree grows straight to heaven (Ronran)

We need a little fertilizer and not the kind found at RB.

You place your bets and let the wheel spin. I sure would like to see Moore hook up with RG and walk away from Leckrone brothers. We got in bed because we had to but yech, what strange bedfellows we have.

Let's give them 2 more years and if they still are jerking us around, let's all sell everything. That will show them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply