Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Is It Time To .... ;Britania do you realize what you wrote in your post?

Re: Is It Time To .... ;Britania do you realize what you wrote in your post?

posted on Apr 11, 2009 11:12PM

As most posters know I am in support of strong action and Ron and Brian know of my support however as I read your post I wondered if you really understood what you wrote when you said......

"....for every $50-$100 we pay out individualy in legal fees they will have to pay out $1000's in fees........Let's get ready to ruuuuuumble !!"

Britania, who exactly do you think will be paying out the $1,000's in legal fees you mention? Could those dollars to protect the board and managers perhaps come from the treasury of Patriot? You betcha!!! So in reality "they" will be paying out nothing it will be we the shareholders who pay the tab both ways.

Now, do not misunderstand that I am against taking action it is just that I think you should understand who pays the piper and as we have for years it will be the average shareholder.

God Bless and Happy Easter or Passover which ever the case may be

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply