Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You really think someone is trying to purchase the MMP right now?

It is a joke! Manipulators who pump stocks on many stock boards that I read speak of acquisitions everyday. They never happen.

Negotiations haven't even begun because there is way too much uncertainty surrounding the MMP. Why would anyone waste their time?

____________________________________...

ease,

I agree. All the buyout rumors circulating on many message boards don't ever happen. Well, maybe once in a blue moon. I also agree that it would be a long shot if negotiations were actually taking place to purchase/sell the MMP at this time. But the 'uncertainty surrounding the MMP' coupled with the outward appearance that the 2 current owners of the patents may be struggling financially, would make an appealing opportunity for a company with deeper pockets to make an offer. (A 'have to' case for the patent owners, just to stay afloat. Not saying this is the case.)

The hypothetical offer, would of course not be the whole worth of the MMP for the 2 owners if in a perfect world but it would be worth it to the company making the offer, i.e. a company with a high degree of potential infringement.

But I reiterate, I don't believe such is the case however, my 'hopes' don't entirely rule it out either.

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply