Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

LOL - If you think for a second that I would have sold out of PTSC and still be here posting, with the idea of buying back in, then you either overestimate my intelligence with respect to market timing, or you underestimate my intelligence to think I'd get back into this company without resolution to the MMP, lol, I'm not sure which.

I'm not a trader, nor am I someone like you who posts under different aliases. I'm simply (and unfortunately it turns out) a PTSC longterm investor (which in many ways causes me to question my own intelligence) who was attracted by the MMP story, and who assumed that the company was forthright and credible in its pronunciations about all of the positive communications that I've cited in posts that turned out to be untrue.

I wish I had jumped out, but if I had, I wouldn't be wasting my time here trying to provide a balanced analysis of the company and hoping to challenge my assumptions and views by reading others' and discussing them fully. I think most here other than you recognize my sincerity becuase of my posting. Since your post implies that you have inside knowledge, you can feel free to check with RG and see if there are any contradictions between any questions/criticisms/compliments I've sent to him/PTSC and anything I've posted here. You'll find there are none.

Frankly, I find no value in your posts as you don't seem to want to critically analyze the company positively or negatively, but simply criticize posters. With that in mind, I can't say I'll "bookmark" anything you have to say.

New Message
Please login to post a reply