Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Were it just the '336 progress that caused the SEC counsel to advise saying nothing about the MMP Portfolio then I might have pondered as to the reason, had I not read the grounds for rejection. With the written decision expected from Germany, possible on-going license negotiations, or many other reasons, I am sure that they followed the following advice:

• Observe "no comment" policy. Follow a "no comment" policy which prohibits the company from responding to inquiries or commenting upon rumors concerning prospective developments or transactions, such as acquisitions. Adherence to this policy requires that the company respond with a statement to the effect that it is the company's policy not to comment upon or respond to such inquiry or rumor. A statement that the company does not know of any basis for such a rumor, or is not aware of any pending transaction, is not consistent with this policy and, if inaccurate, could subject the company to liability.

• which was much easier than cherry-picking which aspects of the MMP Portfolio could be discussed lest an inadvertent comment were made.

I am positive that in the event of a "material event" the Company will give the required disclosure in their ongoing full compliance with SEC Regulations.

E&OE

Be well

New Message
    Please login to post a reply