Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Tough adversary, that milestone dude.

posted on Apr 17, 2009 02:39AM

Without the MMP Portfolio, TPL are toast, in my very humble opinion. Aren't some of their other portfolios dependent on patents within the MMP Portfolio?

My "question" was used to show how the phrasing of questions implies certain conditions, which may or may not have any basis in fact. Incidentally, you didn't answer my "question" as posed. As you are now divorced, please substitute "ex-wife" for "wife" and answer either yes or no. (smiley)

I am an individual shareholder who has studied, among other subjects, Law to doctoral level, at university, and am sick and tired of people trying to negatively spin every aspect of PTSC's business. My only communication on or about PTSC has been on the message boards or via private messages from posters on Agoracom. Other than my proxy vote, that is the only communication I have with or about PTSC.

Am I happy with the Commercialization Agreement? NO

Do I believe that it is illegal? NO

Do I believe that PTSC are fully SEC compliant? YES

Do I want more information? YES

Is there realistically anything that shareholders can do to change it? NO

On my answers to the above five points I remain invested in PTSC and I will continue to counter any "dirt" that comes my way, as a shareholder in PTSC.

If you check my messages, you will find that I "copy and pasted" the shareholder proposal details in the first place so that those who had any valid issues could avail themselves of that avenue of expression.

All I ask is that one reads what I say and not what others say I have said, and respond accordingly rather than futile attempts at personal denegration.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply