Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Tough adversary, that milestone dude.

posted on Apr 16, 2009 05:45PM

Bantering back and forth is going to accomplish nothing. I suggest you do as I did and write to the company asking for transparancy and if none is given follow up on your threat by notifying the SEC of possible violations. If enough of you do the same and they still do not respond then I guess the company feels fairly confident that they have done nothing wrong. So I guess no harm will have been done. But hopefully it will at least be looked into. Nothing short of this unfortunately is going to work.

TPL has to be forced out. As long as they are in control nothing will change for the retail investor. They are at the root of everything negative for the retail investor and do not have our interest at heart. It would actually seem to be to the contrary. Nothing for us to lose really!

If enough of you do this and force their hand perhaps you will at least learn of the NDA agreement with the J's. That is if it is a positive. If it isn't what have you to lose. We need to put pressure on them to make them squirm a little, that in itself, would make me feel much better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply