Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Milestone or anyone, can PTSC afford to hold on to their interest in the MMP for

"Considering RG's acquisitions when there was no money coming in, you have to wonder if it made sense to purchase investments that were not cash flo positive unless he also believed that the re-exams were going to be quick and easy wins."

This is a good point. However, you may be discounting the "perfect storm' effect that RG talked about recently (i.e. that timing might be everything to be in the right place at the right time with the right product) and RG's ability to predict the "sweet spot" - and his connections as well as the considerable resources of HP - and of the presently unrealized affect of the Germany decision. I have seen it bantered around about software not being a high profit area or the ability of such an endeavor to move the stock price. Take a look at "C-lock" technology and the effect of the software to move the stock price of "EEE"..and having the right product at the right time..in the right environment (and this is not their core technology / product..and it has moved their stock price lately out of the dumper). I am not pushing this stock..only using it by way of example.

AIMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply