Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: opty / Re: LL - srandl & opty / Re: Is 584 weaker or stronger?Opty
Apr 23, 2009 05:17AM
Apr 23, 2009 08:00AM

I havn't done much work on this issue except try to understand like many here, if the patent is weaker or stonger.

You have been very helpful to understand what is going on with all the patents. We know the 584 patent is stronger for surviving the PTO and it will be harder to fight for infringers in court. I hope your opinion on the 584 patent is true and the net is as big as when we started.

You understand the technical side very well and I respect your opinion always on the patents.

I think the rejection being overturned in the end on the 584 may have opened up some investors eyes that the USPTO reexamination process is designed to be tough and IMO the rejections are a normal step in the process of getting the patent ultimately approved.

It might be nice if we could cut and paste the original claim 29 and the new claim 29 to compare side by side to more easily view what is different.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply