Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The GSA Award Boads Well for PTSC

posted on Apr 24, 2009 05:55AM

The GSA contact while it does not promise any $$ in and of itself - the timing of it all certainly does hold promise. As our service partners have been stated as being recipients of Alliant contract monies (as ads 123, Opty, and others have pointed out), I would be shocked if we don't get a piece of that action (perhaps even a significant piece) as a subcontractor supplier in software or service personnel - or with the Navy connection (in the same role) that others have alluded to as well. Conversely, we my just be set up as a supply vendor for software / personnel in general with the government to support numerous projects or efforts down the road (as our software has a ubiquitous appeal..to fit a ubiquitous need).

Timing is everything..and they have the right product, the right people, the right service partners, at the right time..when we have Federal dollars that will be hitting these projects in the near future (perfect storm scenario).

I think this news is great..because to me, it is a singal of the building of a pipe to push our products and incoming money through..

AIMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply