Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Attacking the messenger my opinion.....

posted on Apr 25, 2009 11:55AM

Folks

Those of you who seem to feel that it is fair game to attack Brian for his opinions because you feel he has a suspicious agenda are off base and being unfair. The old timers here remember when Brian and Ron were two of the several posters (most of the old timers are no longer posting) to read for the most current information on the ptsc. He kept us informed on "windows" of trading that Swartz was using and I for one never viewed his post (and still don't) as having a purposeful slant just post that gave us basic information on our investment. I cannot recall a time that he stated an event would happen based on inside information.

I do recall however one Agora poster who liked to and is now back to taking pot shots at Brian. I recall her telling us all that she has spoken to a person in the know and that certain positive events were going to happen at that time within weeks. I remember how so many members on this board posted dozens of bullish post based on her "inside information" which if I remember correctly never occurred. I am not sure if she ever apologized but I do wonder how many shares may have been bought on this inside information. Unlike this female poster I can never recall Brian posting misleading information and yet he is pilloried by so many for his insightful opinions.

All Brian is doing is posting his thoughts and to be fair fair questions. If you do not agree that is your prerogative but why must some of you attack him personally. Why not address his thoughts on a direct basis and give contrasting opinions. It is for that reason I think these investment boards are meant to exist. For fair disclosure I know Brian and if he is a plant with an agenda other then as an interested investor like most of us I will eat my hat.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply