Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: SGE1, - Ads

in response to by
posted on Apr 27, 2009 02:59PM

Happened to lurk and see your query. Couldn't get the link to work.... In any case, even assuming we still have access to the tech, I don't believe PTSC currently has any people (i.e., engineers) astute in that tech as far as producing anything. IMO, for PTSC, GPR is no longer anything more than a historical footnote - unfortunate as that may be. And our tech, I believe, though it may be better (when refined) than that of the competition, apparently is not essential sense there are many competitors in that field.

You're probably one of the few who recall that the GPR tech was the prime reason I got interested in PTSC back in '96/'97. Too bad PTSC felt the need to drop the line. And too bad Princess Di passed, as she was a very vocal advocate for getting rid all those land mines scattered around the world, left over from past conflicts. Just another "what could have been" stories....

Regards,

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply