Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Opty / Re: LL - You must be able to go where I can't

No, what you say is NOT what I was saying. I was simply reporting what I read that TPL/PTSC's lawyer mentioned in his filing.

To determine whether your theory has merit, you have to go back and read the Examiners reasons for recertifying, and then compare the comments TPL/PTSC came back with and see what point they were making. I've read both, at different times but haven't tried to figure out the actual meaning of them in context. With my knowledge, I'm not sure I could even make an educated conclusion as I'm not an EE or knowledgeable in those things.

As for the links, I know they don't work when shown in a post here (I mentioned that to MagBeach), but if you go to uspto.gov, click on e-business, then on status Public Pair, punch in the security words, punch in the patent number, go to continuity data, click on the most recent one, and then go to Image File Wrapper, you can access the documents. ANYONE can do it, it's a public site. There may be better quicker ways, and ways to save the info and repost it (I"ve seen Banosser repost it) but you gotta go through the process to figure it out.

However, to state what you did without reading the docs is to misstate what I was posting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that in an accusing way, just trying to clarify that I was simply regurgitating a bit of info I read, not trying to post a conclusion. The BARCO part is correct, I think, though.

Apr 29, 2009 02:32PM
Apr 29, 2009 03:43PM
Apr 29, 2009 06:50PM
Apr 30, 2009 07:35AM

Apr 30, 2009 08:02AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply