Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Emtnester/Anyone....... you ever come across a re-ex request for a patent going

RG makes the statement that he wished he had the $30+ million in divy's back. Several of the attendees's laugh along with RG himself.... I have a sneeky feeling it had duel meaning. I have no doubt he must think former mgmt and some current members must be the dumbest people on the planet.

Which makes Rg's defense of Mr. Johnson all the more puzzling. It's time the BOD began thinking of PTSC as a start up rather than a penny stock scam to be driven out of business by a large investor. This means we need a proactive board that places the interests of the business and shareholders first. IMO the 3 amigos are not qualified to handle this transition.

If this sounds familiar, I tried to start this conversation last year but was threatened with censorship by the bilwilke/blunist/sge1/agoracom bloc.

(Also, please note that "hub leader" bilwilke's member page no longer exists.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply