Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: crossflo to speak @Justice public saftey 2.0..Tue, Jun 2 2009 - fatwollit

"The fact that you've got four thumbs to date indicates to me that others can't be bothered to check their sources either. Maybe ronran and co are right; maybe this has become the feel-good forum."

are you kidding..the feel-good forum? What are you smoking because I want some (LOL). If I were a new investor reading this board, I would never buy. It is one thing to not be "sunny" all the time and it is another to constantly bash, trash, and see the negative side of everything - I already know the outcome of someone's post before I read it..how is that being honest.. (not saying that you do..but certainly others here do..and more often than not). The paranoia and bickering has reached a new level boarding on group psychosis. At the least (on a good day), it is good cop bad cop. It is a wonder that anyone posts to this board anymore..it is all very tiring..is it not?

New Message
Please login to post a reply