Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: crossflo to speak @Justice public saftey 2.0..Tue, Jun 2 2009

Well when I posted this it was becuase I ran across it during search and trying to contribute... a company speaking @ a event, which seems small by the way, is hardly good news so what speaking at a conference very rarely would cause a stock to move..... So you believe they are not speaking at this conference??? or you believe that no one else but PTSC investor would write this??? which one is it... if they do speak at the conference but a PTSC investor wrote it is it untrue... Fat I understand we all want and strive for good info.. but speaking @ a conference hardly seems like the type of info someone would make up.... You seem to be quite aware of what is good info and bad info... So is this true or false... I guess I believe it to be true until you show me why it is not.....

WOW they are speaking @ a conference.... we might stay above .12 cents becuase of it!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply