Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
May 18, 2009 04:05AM

May 18, 2009 04:26AM
May 18, 2009 05:38AM
May 18, 2009 06:28AM
May 18, 2009 06:36AM
May 18, 2009 06:42AM
May 18, 2009 06:58AM

Re: Looky Here,

posted on May 18, 2009 07:27AM

I'm sorry Guys but I have to agree with borredo2 on this one. By in large I enjoy very much reading your postings and I am not ashamed to admit you guys have taught me a lot that I had no idea even existed. For that, I thank you.

However, all this talk about getting lawyers and court dates to protect the shareholder is a new one. I have been in and out of the market for close to 30 years as an investor. I have lost and I have won. AND I have seen some pretty shady operations where the principles of the company have - well, obtained uncomforable quarters courtesy of Law Enforcement.

I have held PTSC shares since the mid ninety's, my cheepest buy was at 3 cents. Math wise, I have already won, but that is not why I continue to hold.

I see continued purchase of other companies, I see an eventual seccession of the law suits surrounding the MMP. I see a HUGH future for Patriot as an INVESTOR.

My only dissapointment is that as a disabled veteran, my funds are too lean to BUY MORE STOCK. When funds become available, I will expand my holdings.

This is not pumping the stock, this is a long term play with me. A future share price of $10.00 is NOT beyound the realm of possibilities. I, like you, have no cristal ball to tell me when this might happen. If you are a trader, and are frustrated that the stock does not move fast enough to go in and out with many trades - keep waiting. I understand.

In an active climbing market, and it will come, this stock WILL find it's way to the NASDAQ without a split, without manipulations and will perculate up and down with all the big boys and there will be pleanty of opportunities for TRADING. For now, simple investment is the order of the day. This is very possible because of the investments that RG and the BOD have made with the MMP cash.

All this of course is only my humble opinion. I have faith in this little company, no fraud has been uncovered, no person arrested.

I simply see no use for a lawyer until the stock makes us so confortable that we need lawful tax advice. For now, I wait and hope that the POTENTIAL is realize that has already been DEMONSTRATED.

Regards, GHJ

May 18, 2009 08:13AM
May 18, 2009 08:56AM
May 18, 2009 09:02AM
May 18, 2009 10:36AM
May 18, 2009 11:04AM
May 18, 2009 11:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply