Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: CHM has updated his blog. Claims bombshell for May 30

CHM has updated his blog. Claims bombshell for May 30

posted on May 20, 2009 02:56PM

2009 May 20 Wednesday morning

Good, beautiful, morning. Clear and warm. No thunderstorm yesterday as threatened. Hiking weather.

Yesterday's wire transfer has clarified: $9,600 from Technology Properties Limited LLC.

The strangest thing just happened: I was up at the house with a Jeep of stuff. Installing the sound system in the great room with masking tape and extension cord. Also contemplating what to do about that $9.6K.

On my way back to the office I got a call from Dan Leckrone. He was returning my call. All I could say was that I hadn't deliberately called him. Confusion. But I checked my cell: the keypad wasn't locked and the log recorded a call to him.

It's happened before, unintended calls. But not since I learned to lock the keypad. It'd take 4 button-presses to make the call after 2 to unlock the keypad. Sorry Dan, won't happen again. I deleted your number.

So is this an omen, or what? My cell has the opinion I should discuss our differences? I can't. Leckrone is a lawyer. I'm suing him. Lawyers talk to lawyers. Plaintiffs don't.

So what do I do? Leckrone has offered $9.6K to take down the web page, apparently. I guess he wants it down 9.6 days before May 30? All right, Roger preaches mutual cooperation. I'll take it down tomorrow. If I don't get $15K on May 29 (I don't think they post wire transfers on Saturday) it goes back up, permanently, on May 30.

And I have a bombshell for the site. On May 30, I post the Stipulated Final Judgment wherein Leckrone conned a Federal Judge into giving him my patents. (A public document)

New Message
Please login to post a reply