Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Speculation only!!!

posted on May 22, 2009 11:24AM
I know that some time ago I wondered if the MMP was being sold to a German co. such as D. Telephone or Siemans. What made me wonder was RG's statedments about "future happenings for the MMP". There are several things that have happened since then that make me wonder it even more strongly--PDSA and the the new website being two of them. The other thing--CM COULD have left the co. for this very reason. Scenario--CM had been fine at TPL-- letting them sign off on all things with "TPL as the owner" along with PTSC. What if one day he was told that the patents were being sold to a G. co. and he did not want it to happen? I suppose he could try to transfer the patents into a trust fund, leave TPL, and start saying that he knew that a Federal Judge had been conned to transfer ownership to DL.. What we have to look forward to in our soap opera--Will CM keep his threats on the blog quiet?? Will the G. validation be complete by the end of this month?? Will our new website get launched?? Will Crossflo get a contract soon?? Well, it all sounds very dramatic--but possible. GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply