Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Moore Dirt

posted on May 28, 2009 12:01PM

I suspect that one of the intentions of Moore's blogging is to have us post it on this site. So I won't disappoint him.

Seems like Leckrone has a serious slander case on his hands. How Bizarre!

2009 May 27 Wednesday afternoon

Cumulus building.

I'm clearing out the apartment and moving stuff to the house and cabin. And throwing out anything I'm not using. Especially years of bills and receipts with no tax relevance.

Yesterday I shuttled cars and walked so that both cars are now based at the house. That's 500 ft above the apartment and office.

And I added a link to the OKAD page that describes some of the gates it uses. Somehow the original got lost. I have many pages still being edited.

I learned why Leckrone sent me only $9,600. He deducted $5,400 for rent on his office space in Incline Village. When he shut down the SEAforth project, he had a 6-month lease on the office. And when he neglected to pay the rent, got involved in a eviction proceeding. Since he wouldn't assign the lease, GreenArrays moved out and into other quarters. So his office is standing empty. Why he thinks I should pay this rent boggles the imagination. I never agreed to, and that's usually required.

This blog now has a presence on Facebook, thanks to Candice. A new experience for me and exposure to a different audience. I'm just learning the culture. Glen found a funky picture for my profile.

New Message
Please login to post a reply