Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Patriot Data Solutions Group (PDSG) Information Now Included in PTSC Website

I think the coming weeks will bode well for the MMP. We should be hearing something real soon in regards to the 584, and 336.

It seems that Leckrone may be out of the picture soon, if what Mr. Moore has stated has any credibility. I am not so sure that he would be willing to re-work the commericalization agreement he has with TPL. It seems all trust in that relationship is gone. My only concern in that regard would be who owns all of the reverse engineering on products that TPL concerns have done with our current litigates. That could cause some delays we are not prepared for, or are we?

Another thought of mine is that all this is coming to light now because MMP reexam struggle may be coming to a positive solution. Mr. Moore may be trying to get his ducks in a row. Big paydays are on the horizon and he doesn't want more of the same shananigans. Things could break loose real soon.

A lot is riding on this Richardson and Fish reexam request. Let us hope it id denied.

AJMO

GLTAL's

(JMO)

May 31, 2009 05:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply