Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Yes, I posted it/link several weeks ago. It was around the time we were informed by the company that it had a GSA contract signed ( which happened way before they told us ). This event and the way it is worded:

"Earn CEUs This program has been approved by the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP) and (ISC)2 for continuing education credit for certified professionals required to stay current in their specific field of expertise"

says to me that it is for products already sold or in place or about to be in place. That means to me that people are training to use products by those conducting the seminar. One of those there is Crossflo. So I believe there is a need to train people to use Crossflo products. It means to me Crossflo has products in use or will be used once people are trained to use them. It means to me that Crossflo has sold its tech. And that they are playing with the big names. It is to my way of thinking a very encouraging sign. Thank you for posting it in full. I'll be curious if news about implimentation of Crossflo products gets some PR once more or new opperators of the tech are working in full force. I also posted a price list of Crossflo products. The highest price listed for one product was $125K !!!!! GLTAL

New Message
Please login to post a reply