Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

If you don't think the USPTO process has affected the amount that licenses are going for and how many companies have been willing to pay up so far, then nothing I can say is going to make you understand this fact.

I will say that since the German validation licensing has increased and perhaps license fees have increased as well, in spight of the USPTO process. If the Q shows the last few licenses were substantial, I feel the SP will respond accordingly?

I hardly feel it's appropriate to judge RG on the licensing effort when he really has very little control over that portion of the business.

Substantial orders have not come in for Crossflow's products yet, but I havn't seen any orders awarded to competitors of Crossflow eigther, have you? Until competitors of Crossflow start winning all of the orders, I'm going to reserve judgement of RG's salary and his abilities as a CEO. I think he's done well to partner Crossflow with HP on the secure data software. He seems to have vision of where he wants to take PTSC in the future and he has made good decisions to date to position PTSC for this opportunity imo. It's going to take some time to come together and unfortunately the "are we there yet crowd" will continue to whine about everything.

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply