Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I believe most of us have figured out by now that the PPS isn't going to run anymore like it once did on word of a new license agreement, no matter who the company is that signed, until there is hard proof of higher license fees being collected via announcemst (unlikely) or by the Q's ( most likely). Until then I would expect more of the same to very little gain. This shouldn't be a surprise to any long at this stage who has been following this like we have.

Most of us also understand the situation this includes potential negative possibilities surrounding PTSC management and the BOD. There is great risk here to lose our investment. I believe most of us understand this and are not complaining or dwelling on it every day like others here do. I welcome negative posting as long as it's backed up factually or imo and does not get repetitive day after day. Make the point and move on.

There is also great potential here and many of us like how RG has positioned PDSG for future business and we still like our chances of getting the patents approved with some bite from the USPTO. This is where our focus should be with a watchful eye on management and the BOD. Some of us now realize that this is going to take more time and more patience.

I choose not to dwell on failure and the past we can learn from it and move on. I choose to look to the future with my eyes wide open, not with fear but with optomism because the future still looks very bright in my view at this stage in spight of the SP. And if I get the "blue sky crowd label" for this way of thinking, OK I'll take it anyday.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply