Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This forum welcomes negative and positive posting. But there's a point when repetitive excessive whining is distracting and one has to question the motives of the poster. There are many excellent posters here with varying backgrounds and expertise. It will be nice to clean up the garbage so the rest of us can more easily find quality information about our investment. Just so you know I don't consider myself in the same league as many of these people and I don't think I should be a president here just because I've been here a long time. Many of these posters have spent huge time here and have made great contributions based on their abilities to find and share information related to our investment positive or negative or for their expertise in a field.

This forum was created for longs that wanted to share information to better understand and make decisons about their investment in PTSC. What is not needed here is to have this forum corrupted by posters with other agendas that lack credibility and attempt to influence investors and potential investors that visit here for their gain at someone elses expense.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply