Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Here is Mrs. Hartley's response from my inquiry below. (very prompt response, I might add)
Yes, PDSG has a small but active salesforce, some of whom are focused on public health and some on justice and public safety. We proactively identify and pursue opportunities using a variety of approaches: independently, as a prime contractor or as a subcontractor with appropriate partners, and with major partners/resellers. The decision on how to pursue is based on the size of the opportunity, the scope of the solution that is sought and where our products fit in that scope, our experience with the customer, our partners' experience and capability, RFP requirements, funding sources and many other factors.
While HP certainly brings a huge potential customer base to the table, we believe that there are multiple approaches our sales team can utilize outside that relationship. Management actively engages in and supports those efforts.
Best regards,
Angela Hartley

Dear Mrs. Hartley,

I am currently an investor of PTSC since 2005. I have a few questions and I can't recall if Mr. Goerner has already mentioned this in one of the shareholder letters or other communications.

1) Does PTCS or PDSG have a sales force actively and aggressively pursuing customers, clients or other regarding the data solutions/data sharing technologies?

2) If not, are there plans to assemble such a sales organization in order to pursue and capture contracts/sales.

3) If there are no immediate plans to assemble a sales force, is PTSC/PDSG simply depending upon our partner, Hewlett Packard, to introduce or refer customers to PDSG/Crossflo and their products?

4) By what process will PDSG acquire revenue? Is our management team currently meeting with potential clients? If so, can the names of the potential clients be announced or shared?

5) Does Crossflo have a sales organization and are they actively pursuing customers/clients?

I see the listing of the management team on the website but there is no information of a sales team. I trust this inquiry is something that management can and is willing to address.

Best Regards and 'Thank You',

New Message
Please login to post a reply