Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: The chart: gcduck RE: Euro Partner to IBIS

in response to by
posted on Jun 24, 2009 02:49PM
gcduck,
this is recent correspondence of an inquiry I made with one of IBIS's partners. Doens't mean IBIS is doing nothing but is just not doing anything with this particular Euro partner with regard to PTSC.
FWIW
PxP

we are working with IBIS on some deals, however Patriot Scientific is not one of them. They have never brought Patriot Scientific to my attention so unfortunately I know nothing about this company and can therefore unfortunately not help you.
Best regards,
Herbert
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:42 AM
Subject: Website Feedback EU-IR.com

Dear Sir,

I am currently an investor in Patriot Scientific Corp located in San Diego, CA. USA. The company has contracted IBIS as their IR firm of which EU-IR is a European partner. I am interested to know if you are working with any clients in Europe, in particularly, German clients for investment purposes in Patriot Scientific Corp. My motivation for this information stems from the recent validation in Germany of Patriot Scientific's patents. The German institution that validated the patents is the counterpart to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

I trust that I've supplied enough information that you deem my inquiry forthright.

Thank you very much for your time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply