Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
This is a follow up correspondence with EU-IR (European partner to IBIS) ensuring that there were no other personnel in their company with knowledge of Patriot.
Read from bottom to top for full correspondence
Cheers,
Herbert
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: Patriot Scientific Corp

Dear Herbert,
Thank you kindly for you prompt and informative response. I do however, have one additional question. Is it possible that someone else in your company might have knowledge of a working relationship with Patriot Scientific and are working towards obtaining potential investors? If EU-IR is a large company with many clients, is it possible that someone else has knowledge of this other than you? And/or are you in a position to know all business activities and client associations?
Again, I appreciate your valuable time in this matter and offer my apologies if my additional inquiry implies any disbelief on my part. It was certainly not my intent to do so.
Kind Regards,

Dear ___,
we are working with IBIS on some deals, however Patriot Scientific is not one of them. They have never brought Patriot Scientific to my attention so unfortunately I know nothing about this company and can therefore unfortunately not help you.
Best regards,
Herbert
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 2:42 AM
Subject: Website Feedback EU-IR.com

Dear Sir,

I am currently an investor in Patriot Scientific Corp located in San Diego, CA. USA. The company has contracted IBIS as their IR firm of which EU-IR is a European partner. I am interested to know if you are working with any clients in Europe, in particularly, German clients for investment purposes in Patriot Scientific Corp. My motivation for this information stems from the recent validation in Germany of Patriot Scientific's patents. The German institution that validated the patents is the counterpart to the United States Patent and Trademark Office.

I trust that I've supplied enough information that you deem my inquiry forthright.

Thank you very much for your time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply